Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy 16th Birthday Kaleb!!!








As you can see,Kaleb wasn't to happy that I made him take a picture with a Birthday hat on, but I eventually got him to smile. You have to be a little cheesy at 16, right! I can't believe he is 16! I have been spoiled rotten having him as a son. He has always been an example to the rest of his family. He is my right hand man, I don't know what I would do without him!! I hope he always continues to be the wonderful young man that he is!! I love you Kaleb! I hope you have a wonderful 16th birthday. I am looking forward to you helping me run errands once we get your license. : )

3 comments:

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I am sorry I cant deal with the fact that he is 16!!! WOW! How did he get so grown up! Have you really been gone that long. Sorry I gotta go cry now MISS YOU SOO MUCH!

The Reidheads said...

16!!! Dang...you and Kyle are getting old! Haha! Hope he had a wonderful day! Love and miss you guys!!

Paul and Celeste Johnson said...

Happy B-day Kaleb!!! Hope you had a great one bud, love you!